Biomek NGeniuS – An Automated NGS Workstation
- A simple, easy-to-use, purpose-built liquid handler for NGS library preparation. Biomek NGeniuS is ideal for laboratories requiring flexibility and less hands-on time. The user-friendly interface requires no programing skills.
- Reduces errors with Dynamic DeckOptix for guided labware placement and confirmation
- Increase walk-away time with an integrated thermal cycler, labware transport and reagent aliquoting
- Batch setup and system monitoring virtually anywhere from a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge enabled computer using the Biomek NGeniuS portal
- Plug-and-play implementation in your lab with an array of library preparation kits from multiple vendors
- Biomek NGeniuS virtually eliminates loading errors by combining the optical analytics of Dynamic DeckOptix and the user-friendly head-up display guiding users with real-time feedback on labware placement, ensuring correct deck loading, before automatically advancing to the next step.
- Have confidence in the setup while Dynamic DeckOptix labware and reagent identification checks for capped reagent vials, incorrect sample input reaction vessels, misplaced or un-removed plate covers, and missing thermal cycling pads.
Minimize hands-on time
- Reduce the need to manually transfer reagents and automate most manual chemistry kits by loading reagents directly onto the reagent carousel
- Protect reagents from thermal degradation with temperature-controlled reagent storage allowing you to run end-to-end chemistries
- Extend walk-away time with integrated thermal cycler and labware transport
- Ensure the right tip for the right volume without manual intervention with Selective Tip Type to utilize both 96 and 384 configured tips
Easy to Use
- Work-from-anywhere batch setup and system monitoring with the Biomek NGeniuS Portal software using a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge enabled computer.
- No programing skills required for batch setup—simply name the batch, select the number of samples, from 4 to 24, make any necessary settings adjustments, select stop points—compatible with the method—that fits your schedule, upload your sample information, and you’re ready to go.
- Save time and effort by downloading a batch specific Work Aid to generate a simple check list which includes the reagents needed for the run, and instructions on how to prepare and load reagents and consumables.
- Turn and select on the system using the Software Navigation Dial to select the batch and you are ready to run
- Monitor the system status with 360° line of sight from the multicolor status light. If you are not in sight of your instrument, remotely monitor the system through the Biomek NGeniuS Portal using a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge enabled computer.
- Run the samples you have on hand now. Biomek NGeniuS can run any number of samples from 4-24, while minimizing reagent waste and providing the turnaround time needed for your lab
- Complimentary demonstrated application library is designed to evolve with your changing needed.
- Set-up and run multiple instruments from your Biomek NGeniuS Portal with network enabled scalability