Thailand Lab INTERNATIONAL 2020
28 – 30 October 2020 | EH103-104 | BITEC, Bangkok
COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION PLATFORM FOR LABORATORY AND LIFE SCIENCES INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL 2020 is one of the leading laboratory exhibitions in Asia showcasing all laboratory equipment and instrument covering areas of Analytical & Testing, Calibration & Metrology, Clinical & Diagnostic, Environmental & Safety and Research & Development. Variety of conferences & seminars are conducted to update industry news and knowledges. Business networking activities, business matching, buyer privilege program will be held along with the exhibition.
• Lab Tech focuses on laboratory technology for analysis, diagnostics, calibration and testing in diverse setting industries. Lab Tech can apply in a variety of fields such as medicine, biology, chemistry, electronics, geology and the environment.
• Bio Tech is the broad area of biology, involving living systems and organisms to develop or to make products or any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to produce, modify products or other processes for specific use.
• Med Tech covers any technology that can be used in a care setting. Med Tech accounts for all devices which a patient can be diagnosed or treated: in diagnostics, a medical device is typically used in or on the patient, whereas in vitro diagnostics (IVD) devices are used in laboratories.
• Digital Health is the convergence of digital technologies with health, healthcare and living, focusing on hardware & software solutions and services to enhance the efficiency of healthcare delivery and make medicine more personalized and precise.
• Precision Medicine comprises solutions and technologies which are unlocking the power of the genome to fuel advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, genetic disease, agriculture, microbiology, and other emerging segments.
• Biopharma are pharmaceutical drug products manufactured in, extracted or semi-synthesized from biological sources such as vaccines, blood, blood components, allergenics, somatic cells, gene therapies, tissues, recombinant therapeutic protein and living cells used in cell therapy.
• Smart Health Services are services that provided by hospitals and non-hospitals that are provided in the context of medical tourism. Aim is to improve health services and operational systems by tapping the power of emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve health services and operational system.