Cuvette Quantification Made Easy
The DeNovix DS-C is an easy-to-use UV-Vis cuvette spectrophotometer with outstanding dynamic range, sensitivity and flexibility. Rapidly quantify biomolecules using any cuvette with an 8.5 mm z-height. The instrument includes preinstalled EasyApps for nucleic acids, proteins, colorimetrics assays, OD600, Kinetics, Custom Methods and more.
Easy to Learn. Fast to Use.
The DS-C features the most powerful and intuitive software in its class. Pre-installed DeNovix EasyApps® and a breakthrough Android™ touchscreen interface ensure error-free operation and sample results under 2 seconds. Every instrument is ready right out of the box.
- Autosave millions of samples.
- Common quantification assays pre-configured
- Easily create custom assays
- Compatible with a wide range of quartz and disposable cuvettes
Unrivaled Connectivity and Storage.
Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB allow easy export of the data you want in the format you need. 32 GB of memory allows storage of millions of results!
- Email a csv or color jpg of your results right from EasyApps
- Automatically save data to network drives or LIMS
- Flexible export to easily rename and save the fields you desire
- Print results or graphs to network and label printers
- Save to USB
Create simple kinetics methods measuring two absorbance wavelengths over a user-defined measurement frequency and period. EasyApps® streamlines the process to create and save custom methods and enables cuvette temperature control between and 37° and 45° C.
Cell Culture OD 600
The high-particulate nature of bacterial cell cultures benefit from a longer measurement pathlength. The particulates in these samples scatter light, and a 10mm pathlength provides a longer cross-section of the sample for the spectrophotometer’s light beam to travel through. This ensures the highest degree of accuracy and reproducibility when measuring these types of samples.