The PDQeX phytoGEM kit offers a simple hands-off method for DNA extraction and purification of a variety of plant samples.
Using MicroGEM’s PDQeX Nucleic Acid Extractor, there are only two simple steps – quick sample prep and closed tube automated DNA extraction and purification. The method provides quicker turn-around time for all plant sample types, even your toughest challenges.
– Thermophilic proteinase and mesophilic cell wall degrading glycosyl hydrolases lyse cells, destroy nucleases, digest protein and release DNA
– Streamlined approach provides plant to PCR-ready DNA from up to 24 samples of plant tissue, fungi or plant pathogens in less than 15 minutes
– Easy sampling (such as crushing leaves onto a storage card) provides a long-term storage solution
– Flexibility to use homogenized leaves or ground plant tissue – whichever sample prep suits your needs
– Quick sample prep frees up technician time, reduces lab costs, and speeds up response time
– Disposable, sealed tube protects the integrity of the sample
– Superior removal of inhibitors
– Simplified workflow and quick DNA extraction result in faster answers and interventions
PDQeX phytoGEM, 100 Rx
Suitable for studying plant genotypes and genetic variation, endophytic plant pathogens, genetic mapping, fingerprinting, microsatellite marker-assisted selection, and for evaluating the authenticity of exported plant varieties, botanical extracts and molecular detection of food adulterant.