– Reverse transcription and real-time PCR in a single step
– Real-time PCR using an intercalating dye
– Simple, well-established handling and superior reproducibility
– Compatible with most real-time PCR thermocyclers
– Highly specific, efficient reverse transcription and subsequent real-time amplification
The innuSCRIPT One Step RT-PCR SyGreen Kit was developed for fast, highly reproducible reverse transcription and subsequent real-time PCR and has been validated on the most common real-time PCR instruments. The innuSCRIPT One Step RT-PCR SyGreen Kit includes a dye that intercalates with double-stranded DNA without inhibiting the PCR reaction as many traditional PCR fluorescent dyes do. The 2x concentrated master mix also contains a thermostable reverse transcriptase (50° C to 55° C) and an effective RNase inhibitor. The composition of the innuSCRIPT One Step RT-PCR SyGreen Kit has been optimized to yield an excellent slope at optimum PCR efficiency. Users now only need to add the RNA template and primers to the reaction, followed by enough water (suitable for real-time PCR) to produce the final volume.
The concentration of MgCl2 in the master mix is already ideal, eliminating the need to add any more.
2x master mix