The Respiratory Pathogen ID/AMR Enrichment Kit (RPIP)
– Universal detection of respiratory pathogens – Delivers comprehensive detection of critical pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2. The respiratory pathogen panel (RPIP) simultaneously detects RNA and DNA for 180+ bacteria, 50+ fungi, and 40+ viruses.
– Quality control – Includes probes targeting 10 commercially available spike-in control options.
– Includes probes targeting 10 commercially available spike-in control options. – Report full genome coverage of SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A/B viruses to surveil new variants and lineages.
– Innovative sample normalization – eliminates the need for library quantification prior to pooling and sequencing.
– Multiplexing – Up to 384 samples in a single run with unique dual indexes.